COUNTY MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 151
1301 MCKINNEY AVENUE HOUSTON, TEXAS 77010
In accordance with chapter 551, Texas Government Code and Section 49.063, Texas Water Code, both as amended, take notice that the Board of Directors of Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 151 will meet in regular session, open to the public, at the Atascocita Waste Water Treatment Plant, 5003 Atascocita Road, Humble, Texas 77346, at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, May 10, 2022. At this meeting, the Board will consider the following matters:
1. Public comments (3 minutes maximum per person);
2. Approve minutes of meeting of April 12, 2022;
3. Qualify Directors and Elect Officers;
5. Review Bookkeeper’s Report, approve Investment Report, and authorize payment of certain bills;
6. Adopt budget for fiscal year ending May 31, 2023;
7. Review Engineer’s Report, authorize necessary capital projects, and authorize capacity commitments;
8. Discuss deposit water rate increase, review District Rate Order and take any necessary action;
9. Review Operations Report, approve Consumer Confidence Report, authorize repairs and action on delinquent accounts;
10. Developer’s Report; 11. Status report on District website, and such other matters as may properly come before it.
Agenda: May 10, 2022
If, during the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 - for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board’s attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law.
Persons with disabilities who plan to attend this meeting and would like to request auxiliary aids or services are requested to contact the District’s paralegal at (713) 651-5589 at least three business days prior to the meeting so that appropriate arrangements can be made.