COUNTY MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 151
1301 MCKINNEY AVENUE HOUSTON, TEXAS 77010
In light of the Office of the Governor’s statewide disaster declaration related to the spread of the COVID-19 virus, and the temporary suspension by the Texas Attorney General of certain provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act to allow telephonic or videoconference meetings without requiring a physical meeting location open to the public, take notice that the Board of Directors of Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 151 will meet via teleconference at 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. Directors, consultants, and the general public may participate in the meeting by dialing the following telephone number toll free: 1-866-203-7023; and using conference code 713-651-5259. Meeting documents will be made available at http://www.hcmud151.org/index.html prior to the meeting. At such meeting, the Board will consider and act on the following matters:
1. Public comments;
2. Approve minutes of meeting of June 8, 2021;
3. Tax Collector’s Report and authorize payment of certain bills;
4. Review Bookkeeper’s Report, approve Investment Report, and authorize payment of certain bills;
5. Discuss and consider authorization to moving District accounts currently with BBVA, and approval of all required documentation and actions related thereto, and take any necessary actions;
6. Review Engineer’s Report, and authorize any necessary action;
7. Review Operations Report, authorize repairs and action on delinquent accounts;
8. Developer’s Report;
9. Status report on District website; and such other matters as may properly come before it.
Agenda: July 13, 2021
During the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 - for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board'
attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law.