COUNTY MUNICIPAL UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 151
1301 MCKINNEY AVENUE HOUSTON, TEXAS 77010
In accordance with chapter 551, Texas Government Code and Section 49.063, Texas Water Code, both as amended, take notice that the Board of Directors of Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 151 will meet in regular session, open to the public, at the Atascocita Waste Water Treatment Plant, 5003 Atascocita Road, Humble, Texas 77346, at 11:30 a.m. on Friday, September 17, 2021. At this meeting, the Board will consider the following matters:
1. Public comments;
2. Approve minutes of meeting of August 10, 2021;
3. Adopt Order Designating Officer to Calculate and Publish Tax Rate;
4. Tax Collector’s Report and authorize payment of certain bills;
5. Review Bookkeeper’s Report, approve Investment Report, and authorize payment of certain bills;
6. Review Engineer’s Report, authorize necessary capital projects, and authorize capacity commitments;
7. Review Operations Report, authorize repairs and action on delinquent accounts;
8. Developer’s Report;
9. Status report on District website; and such other matters as may properly come before it.
Agenda: September 17, 2021
During the course of the meeting covered by this Notice, the Board should determine that a closed or executive session of the Board should be held or is required in relation to any agenda item included in this Notice, then such closed or executive meeting or session, as authorized by the Texas Open Meetings Act, will be held by the Board at the date, hour, and place given in this Notice concerning any and all subjects for any and all purposes permitted by Sections 551.071-551.084 of the Texas Government Code and the Texas Open Meetings Act, including, but not limited to, Section 551.071 - for the purpose of a private consultation with the Board'
attorney on any or all subjects or matters authorized by law.